On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 9:14 AM, Paul <idi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Because I'm fixing something that is mostly needed by newer
> phone's hitting the market and if existing users see an update they'll
> expect improvements, new features, etc. They've been waiting for new
> stuff for a while and this would just frustrate people. I'm not ready
> to deploy new features just yet, but have a fix that is needed for
> some newer phone's (different screen sizes) hitting the market.

You can't do what you want and I think you're making a bigger deal of this
than it is. If you put out an update and change-log reads "fix for X
devices", I can't imaging that annoying people. In fact, as a user I'd be
happy to see that you were still working on the app, if it's been as long as
you implied since you last updated.

+1 to Yahel.