Tomei Ningen wrote:
> I am sorry if this is SPAM. I tried posting to android-developers using
> the web interface. Some of my posts aren't delivered until 2 days later.
> Some other posts are completely lost.
>
> Has anyone else seem the same problem?
>
> Is the answer -- "don't use google groups web page"? That would be kind
> of funny ...

That is interesting.

I've noticed a problem where lots of messages get delivered all in a
bunch, while other messages get processed right away. I hadn't made the
connection between the Web interface and replying by email, though that
could be the distinguishing factor.

You might try posting a few by email and see if they work better. If
that helps, then your "don't use google groups web page" advice may be
sound...

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com

Android Training on the Ranch! -- Mar 16-20, 2009
http://www.bignerdranch.com/schedule.shtml