Hi!

Iam new to android, I have an alphabetically sorted list of strings
for the AutoCompleteTextView,
some strings have 2 words,
when I type a letter, I would that the autocomplete list that appear
shows the strings sorted by the letter typed

for example:
I have this list alphabetically sorted: New Orleans, Omaha, Portland,
Rome

now, if I type 'O', the first string in the autocomplete list, is New
Orleans, the second Omaha,
but I would that Omaha is the first string because it start with 'O'
and after New Orleans that doesn't

Thanks in advance

please give solution as early as possible