Yes i should say that
Why because of more then one reason
1- not support Arabic language at all meaning you need long time to
get Arabic support
in any kind of android Mobile's
2- alot of futures not founded in android like what
* redial .
*voice mail .
*gps navigator offline .
* voice command offline .
*proxy .
* a lot of security issues .
*suck in browsing web site's
*crazy market request any program will some times downloaded and may
will not or pause download .
3- is android real free software and  open source i do not think so is
near to windows mobile
just android use linux kernel and java but is not cool at all
4-blue tooth is crazy to used in android
5-not support any thing we dream about it
about me i am waiting for the best came from android from long time
before
and now i have no hope about this os because is just another low level
mobile os like symbian or badi or windows
low level meaning is not reach what we as user's wanted not is
programing
5- release 1.5 and 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 and jump to 3.0 3.1 3.2
but what about other version's is them not deserve some of update's
and improvement
just jump like this ......