You can only have one application tag.  There really should be no need for
having multiple.

Also, please don't use a package name in the "com.android" namespace.  The
android.com domain is owned by the OHA, it is not for use by others.

--
Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer

provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on public
forums, where I and others can see and answer them.