Dear all:

First I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Mahmoud Khodier and I
am Teacher Assistant at the Faculty of Computers and Information-Cairo
University, Computer Science Department.

I have some experience in writing android applications so I am
supposed to be a supervisor on a team of 5 students who will work on
an android project.

I am going to present the idea briefly then ask my question. The idea
is about developing an application that receive input as body language
"like eye movement", then it will make an action "for example show
text, open the gallery". In this project, we aim to help blind people.
We may need to write native libraries for the android platform "for
example if a blind man wants to launch the application, he will make
some voice, then send it an input through a body language".

Please based on the provided information:-
1-What version of android "for example Honey Moon" will help us to do
these tasks?
2-What android minimum api level should we target?
3-Please if you can recommend a device from the market in order to we
can test our work.
4-Will we need to write a native library in order to allow blind
people to launch the application using a voice for example?
5-Your advises are welcome.

Best Regards,
Mahmoud Khodier.