> OK, in that case, given the code I've posted, how come isn't setText()
> working?
> In my testing I've only got three visible rows at the moment, and still can
> see the same problem.

If you are using a ListView and you are letting it control the views, it
becomes very difficult to deal with.

If you are using an ArrayAdapter, you could use
notifyDataSetChanged<http://developer.android.com/reference/android/widget/ArrayAdapter.html#notifyDataSetChanged%28%29>and
 it should cause your ListView to refresh itself and it will call the
getView from your ArrayAdapter again and that is where you'd give it the new
view information.

There's not a good way that I know of to directly access the view in the
ListView and update them directly. I've seen a couple of ways posted, but
you have to jump through a ton of hoops and it can get ugly and unreliable.

Steven
Studio LFP
http://www.studio-lfp.com