If your app is crashing, I wouldn't worry about how to keep your
notifications up after a crash, I would worry about figuring out how to
prevent the crash.

It's not a good experience for your users if the app is going to crash.

If you want to show us the error and where it is crashing in your code, I'm
sure someone could help you prevent the crash and eliminate the need for you
to figure out how to keep a notification up after a crash.

Steven
Studio LFP
http://www.studio-lfp.com