Sorry Steven, I didn't mean to hurt you
I appreciate your help a lot, you are the only one which actually coded
something, and I believe this is very valuable. The layout approach was my
first attempt, but I'm working on something cleaner and I think I have
finally found a solution, which I'll post here so someone can test it and
see if it works as expected.