Thanks Mark.  Yea, the actual sending of the data is not a problem for
me.  The catching of the exception is a different matter.  There are
several thread entries involved in this operation.

I was really hoping there was something built-in, as Google had
mentioned in the past.  The early dev phones actually had an
"Exception Browser" where a user could at least go back and see
visually see what had happened, so I assume they have this at least
partially implemented.

Thanks again for the help.

-kelvin