He mentions "resolution at 200" - a custom kernel?

02.11.2011 22:35, Ben H пишет:
some clues are starting to pop up for me. one user i'm working with
says that he's using an older version of the market app.

"I am using the market 2.3.6 because there is an issue where if
running your resolution at 200, which I do, the market says all kinds
of apps are not compatible with my phone.  So using the 2.3.6 allows
me to run my resolution at 200 and also have access to all apps in the
market."

since the market app is responsible for sending/receiving license
checks to the license server, it would stand to reason that this could
be the cause. if google changed the way license checks work on the
server, and only the newer market app knows how to properly execute a
license check, then older versions of the market app would fail.