Hi TreKing,
Please go through this link <http://your unity project create new script.
Within the script add an OnGUi function. In this function we need to add
the button and makes some calls to Java. The calls to Java are made using
the AndroidJavaClass and AndroidJavaObject. What you need to do is get the
currentActivity and then call a function in that>, hope you'll get some
idea.
As people have already done it on honeycom.
Thanks & BR,
Pawan Rathore