Thanks for the feedback. There are definitively security issues to
work out. APKs can be multi-process which can be used to isolate the
dynamic apks at runtime. An application virtualization layer can be
used to keep the apks from writing over each other's files and the
APKs themselves can be vetted for malicious code and mis-behaving
apps. I don't have all the answers so I appreciate the opportunity to
think these issues through.

Kenneth