Hey all,
I was wondering recently if it might be possible to get some or all of
the Android SDK running on an Android device, wrapped within an on-
device IDE app and running via JNI... any thoughts?  I know this would
probably make for too huge an app for most devices, but just speaking
strictly in theory for the moment would it even be possible to
leverage enough of the SDK tools to write some source on the device,
compile it to dex, package an apk, and install it for testing?

thanks,
Jeff