I don't know whether the question has been answered already (been away from
the list a hinch)

I wonder whether you want to make apk's for a device other then the device
you want to run the ide on?
If so this would be quite impossible I'm afraid,

does this suit your needs:

http://nl.appbrain.com/app/terminal-ide/com.spartacusrex.spartacuside

?

grtz,