Hello!

The method "requestLocationUpdates"

public void requestLocationUpdates (String provider, long minTime,
float minDistance, LocationListener listener)

has minTime and a minDistance. So if I would say

requestLocationUpdates ("gps", 1000l * 60l * 5l, 0, new
LocationListener....);

I will receiver every 5 Minutes a location or? I know that it can be
longer... But could it be shorter?

Currently I do it every 5 Minutes with 0 Meters and I receive
sometimes 50 Locations in a minute.. it wait's and I get 10-20 Seconds
later the next, then 40 Seconds...

But it is definitely NOT every 5 Minutes or longer...

Thanks for help!
Regards, Markus