I have tried to ask this question elsewhere, but without getting any
answer I can use. So I try it here also.

I have some apps which send and receive SMSs. They are invisible for
the new Galaxy Tablets on the Market, and they cannot be dowloaded to
them.

WHY?

As e.g. the Galaxy Tablet 10.1, model GT-P7500 does NOT support audio
phone calls - but it DOES support sending and receiving SMSs, there
should be no problem. In fact, when I download these apps to the GT-
P7500  locally, they work as expected.

The Market however, sees the permissions to SEND_ and RECEIVE_SMS in
the Manifest file of the apps, and interprets this so as to require
hardware.telephony from the Galaxy Tabs. Which is does not seem to
support.

Any idea how to make a work-around for this problem?

Terry