0 down vote favorite
share [fb] share [tw]

For first I would like to apologize for my language ignorance. I'm
working on it.

I'm developing an simple app. In its simple catalog view (listed
below) ScrollView cuts an linearview on top and gives some strange
margin on bottom. The problem is different on almost every screen
size: If screen size grows bottom margin is showing on top, but that
top aligned cut is on bottom line. For descending sizes, problem is
analogical. I've tried all of these popular solutions of similar
scrollview problem but it doesn't work at all. I'm thinking about cut
that bottom margin programmatically ( same for giving top margin for
that cutted part ).

So I'm asking you for help because I'm stuck.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<RelativeLayout xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/
android"
android:id="@+id/horoscope_catalog_bg_solid"