Hi all,

Many apps are facing display issues (or crash) when 2D GPU rendering
is enabled on real devices. How can we test this feature is ICS
emulator?
Is it true that it cannot be tested in Emulator?
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7831865/where-is-the-hardware-acceleration-in-the-ics-emulator

We've tried to enabled in Settings->Developer without success. Apps
are working fine but users complains on real devices.

Thanks.