Are you serious?

This behavior was the FIRST functionality I looked for in my TABLET!

And I wanted to implement it myself also...

Don't forget that android also runs on tablets,
which don't exactly fit in your pocket and could be left unattended
somewhere.

I find it cumbersome to re-enter my password for facebook/gmail/... so I
let the tablet remember all of that information.

But if I go out for a smoke I wouldn't want my colleagues to update my
facebook profile quite to often...

S.