Hello Treking,

Nope not at all. You have to realize the other person you are talking
to might not have your experience and might not understand you. In
this case, I did not know that the logcat contains a different stack
trace from the trace in the debug window.  So, I learned a few things
today.  The listview contains two lists. The list of text which is
retrieved via getitematpostion and the list of views which is
retrieved via getChildAt.  Also, I learned that the debugger window
has a call stack whereas the logcat window has a java exception list.

John

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 2:57 PM, TreKing <treking...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 1:53 PM, John Davis <davi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I would be happy to if I knew how to properly answer your request.
>

> You've had about 18 people across two threads tell you how to do this.
> You're doing this on purpose to see how many monkeys you can get do dance,
> aren't you?

John F. Davis

独树一帜