I know there are a lot of questions out there about multiple Android
versions pertaining to free/paid versions but this might be a little
different.

My app currently uses AdMob for advertising and it's published on the
Android Market and on the Samsung App Store. Unfortunately, the Samsung
store will require everyone to migrate to their own Ad Network in the
future, Samsung AdHub. Both AdMob and AdHub have their own libraries, their
own SDKs.

I'm looking for a solution to build 2 different versions, one including
AdMob the another including AdHub (and all the necessary code). What
solutions do I have to easily build 2 versions without much hassle when
it's time for a new version release?

Lots of solutions recommend to move the main project into a library project
and then build 2 other apps which include the library project (the base
project). But I'm not very fond of that solution (I prefer to keep my app
in one single project, if possible) and I'm trying to look for alternatives
and then make up my mind about which one is better for my needs.

Perhaps Ant could work as a solution? If so, any pointers or tutorial?
Never worked with Ant before...