On Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 2:00 PM, Ricardo Amaral <mas...@ricardoamaral.net>wrote:

> But I'm not very fond of that solution (I prefer to keep my app in one
> single project, if possible) and I'm trying to look for alternatives and
> then make up my mind about which one is better for my needs.

You could include both libraries into your one project, abstract both into
concrete classes that are instantiated based on some static flag, and only
instantiate and use the one you need based on the flag. Build, flip bit,
rebuild.

> Perhaps Ant could work as a solution? If so, any pointers or tutorial?
> Never worked with Ant before...

I've never used Ant before either, but from heresay it would probably do
what you need. If it were me, and I needed information on this topic, I
would use Google. Ant is a pretty popular tool and there is surely plenty
of information out there waiting to be found.