On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 11:32:32AM -0800, JC wrote:

> My issue is that I have not been able to find a swiper (hardware) that
> exposes and API that I can use to build my own application. All the
> swipers I find are tied to a service or gateway. Any suggestions will
> be appreciated.

So you're writing the interface yourself, then?

What have you done so far as far as coding for your app?  What errors are
you seeing?  Post the relevant bits of code (that are failing) and the
associated logcat output.  Then, maybe, someone can help you with your
app.

As far as credit card readers, wrong group (obviously).

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)            MiSTie #49997      < Running FreeBSD 7.0 >

Seen in alt.sysadmin.recovery:  "Priceless; that's better than telling
him to use the Read Manual command with the Real Fast option."

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html