Hello,
     I am sorry but there is really frustrating moment for me,I have a
client from Italy ,he published an app named "Absolute Vintage" in
android market ,he used minsdkversion=7 and targetsdkversion=8 in
manifest file,that means any user whoose device having android version
2.1 or more,It is compatible with all,but it is not appearing in some
devices even recent devices also.for example: Galaxy S,HTC wildfire
S,HTC desire,Samsung 9000i and many more.It's highly urgent.my client
burst on me.please give me a quick reply.Thanks in advance.
Regards:
Ashwani Tiwari