Hi, I sugest you reread this page(especially other filters section)
very carefully and compare with the app`s requests:

http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/market-filters.html

Also, if the guy who published it enabled the Copy Protection Option,
from the dev console, the market will not show the app on the devices
that have not yet passed Google`s compatibility tests(yes, even brand
new devices are included) or it will say that the device is not
compatible if you try to install it from browser.

Hope it helps, Cheers