I would hazard a guess that a vast majority of consumer mobile devices
are already not suitable hardware for whatever your "pro" audio
requirements are.  It's hard enough to find a regular consumer priced
PC audio board that had low latency audio and low noise.  You pretty
much have to buy special hardware.

It sounds like there is a fire burning underneath you to get something
to work.  If so, you might want to hire a consulting firm to
investigate what it really takes to get "pro" quality audio out of a
mobile device.  My guess is that you'd have to commission both the
hardware and a customized Android kernel.

Doug