Hi Mark,

I am not exactly sure what you are suggesting.  I do call
registerForContextMenu inside the onActivityCreated() method and super, but
nothing else.  Are you suggesting I do something there?  The invocation of the
to perform the FragmentTransaction replace occurs from the
onContextItemSelected.  The view has already redrawn itself well before I
attempt to trigger the context menu following the screen rotation, but the
commitAllowingStateLoss() still fails.  I'm open to suggestions.  Thanks.

Nick Parker