On Sat Jan 21, 2012, Alexander Mikhnin wrote:
> Check this tutorial
> http://developer.android.com/intl/zh-CN/resources/tutorials/opengl/opengl-e
> s10.html
>
> In addition there is class RectF.

I bet it doesn't come with a render() mehod ;) This code is really just a
proof of concept to get the GL bits working, then I move on to more
complicated objects.

> And it is a bad idea to allocate objects in render method.

Good to know. I'll eventually switch to a scene-graph of sorts, so the
allocation in the render method will go away.

> Do you have calls to GLSurfaceView.onPause and GLSurfaceView.onResume
> in your Activty's onPause and onResume?

Yes I do.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom