I made ActivityGroup which combined two activities one activity for
TOP tab and second one for BOTTOM tab and it works fine BUT when I
click in any activity on tab both tabs (top and bottom) still there
however this activity don't have them.

My question now how I finish this ActivityGroup how I get rid of it
when I click on any activity in this tabs i tried using finish() but i
throws exception . may be this a stupid question but i still beginner
in android and really appreciate any help

Here is my code :

 public class Multi extends ActivityGroup{
LinearLayout layout;
LinearLayout layout_s1;
LinearLayout layout_s2;

@Override
protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {
    // TODO Auto-generated method stub
    super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);

    setContentView(R.layout.multiview);

    layout = (LinearLayout) findViewById(R.id.multiview_layout);
    layout_s1 = (LinearLayout) findViewById(R.id.my_view_1);
    layout_s2 = (LinearLayout) findViewById(R.id.my_view_2);

    LocalActivityManager mgr = getLocalActivityManager();

    layout_s1.addView((mgr.startActivity("MyOtherActivityInstance1",
new Intent(this, Tab1.class))).getDecorView());
    layout_s2.addView((mgr.startActivity("MyOtherActivityInstance2",
new Intent(this, Tab2.class))).getDecorView());

    }
   }