On Feb 1, 6:28 pm, Kristopher Micinski <krismicin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it that you want to have multiple
> processes communicating to display stuff on the screen?
>
> kris

Yes, we would like to have multiple processes communicating to display
stuff on the screen.

We would like to be able to "release" these processes independent of
each other.  Imagine process A manages the left side of the screen,
and process B manages the right side of the screen.  We need to be
able to make a change to process A which affects the widgets it owns
on the left side of the screen without affecting process B which has
already been released.