On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 1:34 AM, S Sam <mailme2s...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am uable to find which method is used for what purpose to get the
> desired output,

What is "the desired output"? How are we supposed to know what your
ultimate goal is?

http://developer.android.com/index.html
https://www.google.com/
http://stackoverflow.com/
http://commonsware.com/

> The following is the code in which I'm not getting the desired output as
> there must be some logical errors.

Very few people are going to take the time to parse through and debug your
code, especially when you have no explained what exactly the problem is or
what you're trying to achieve.