Hi guys,
I am having a string containing some words.
Now in a for loop , i traverse the string and according to some condition i
set the color and try to display text in this way:

while(not reached string length)
{

if(condition1)  my_edittext.setColor(Color.RED);

else if(condition2) my_edittext.setColor(Color.BLUE);

and so on.....

}

my_edittext.setText(substring);

}

Guys, i want my edittext to be filled-up by this colorfull string on
activity startup(I mean without any actions yet performed on UI).

When i do all this..... in some string test cases , last word of my string
appears in edittext but in other cases ... no string at all.

Could someone please help me correct my way of implementation?

Thanks in advance

--
Mohit