This is included in the program...
PS: i am not a student i am a hardware person, this is a parallel program i
am getting into, and yes i did java programming and web designing using
javaservlet and JSP by using MySQL...you maybe didn't get my question in
the post or i dint express my self properly but that doesn't allow you to
be hasty and judge anyone.

Eventhough i honestly can see that your intentions are good.

If you can give me hand in how to fix this problem, that would be more
than appreciated :)