On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 2:06 PM, Mohamed Gougam <mblack...@gmail.com> wrote:
> This is included in the program...
> PS: i am not a student i am a hardware person, this is a parallel program i
> am getting into, and yes i did java programming and web designing using
> javaservlet and JSP by using MySQL...you maybe didn't get my question in the
> post or i dint express my self properly but that doesn't allow you to
> be hasty and judge anyone.
>
> Eventhough i honestly can see that your intentions are good.
>
> If you can give me hand in how to fix this problem, that would be more
> than appreciated :)

Okay,

You're using Eclipse right?  Run your program in debug mode.  It will
crash.  Then you will get a backtrace, you can google how to do that.
The backtrace will tell you *where* your code failed.  Also post your
manifest here so we can make sure this isn't some silly thing with
your activity not being included in the manifest.  (Though typically
that raises a different exception, iirc.)

kris