As continious integration server I'm using Jenkins.

But when I'm locally on my pc building my Android application, the
ant-build fails when one of my unit tests fails.
However when I build the app on my continious integration server ant does
not fail when one of my tests is failing.
Both locally and on the server I'm using the same Android SDK, same
emulator configuration to run my tests and same ant targets
(all clean emma debug install test).

I don't know if this is the right place to be with this question (in other
words is it Jenkins releated or is it Android related...) but I hope to
find just something here... :)

Kr,

Dirk