Hi there,
I know that this (seems) to have been discussed on many boards, but I have
not found my answer wherever I have looked.
I want to be able to generate a tone when I click down and stop when I
release a button.  I want to be able to set the frequency before clicking.

Everything I have found so far either uses DTMF or plays a sound (not a
tone) for a specific duration.  Any suggestions would be most appreciated
:-)