I have now had a report that someone with the 1024x600 Samsung 6200 got the
APK intended for the 10" and larger size screens.  With that APK the layout
uses Fragments to put all the display elements on one page and on a
1024x600 screen the display gets cropped on the right and bottom.  The
other APK for smaller screens uses a tabbed layout to access the different
elements.  So the current set of supports-screens setting aren't keeping
the 6200 from getting the Honeycomb APK.

What I would like to do is change the manifest for both versions so that 1)
only 10" or larger screens on devices using Honeycomb and up will get the
APK using Fragments and 2) everything else should get the tabbed display
APK.  There is also the problem of the devices now appearing that are 7"
but 1280x800 and there the whole layout using Fragments will be complete
but a bit hard to navigate at that size and they should have the tabbed
display instead.  I would also like the tabbed version handle up to Ice
Cream Sandwich (and beyond).   So what exactly should the supports-screens
elements be for the 10" version to make sure ONLY 10" displays or larger
(such as Google TV) get that APK?

Thanks,
Brian