I tested the app on a 1024x600 emulator running Honeycomb before release
and was aware of the cropping.  The emulators however ignore the
qualifiers.  So it doesn't surprise me that someone ran into the problem
with the 6200.  Probably other folks did but canceled the order in the
first 15 minutes after noticing the problem. I also had a old customer for
desktop and PDA products inquire about that device and he went to Amazon to
purchase the app because the only the tabbed version is available there.

I probably need to continue the thread where this was discussed back at the
start of February.  I'm certainly not the only one who is confused about
how the supports-screens qualifiers work.  I would also ask a way that we
can test them before we actually release an APK.  This only effects the
filtering on the "Market" (or "Play") so you don't really know for sure if
the qualifiers are working properly.  Or maybe a tool could be released so
we can check locally before release.  And since I created the app there
have been more qualifiers added.  To put it simply I want the users with
screens less than 10" to get the tabbed version even if they have a higher
density screen.