On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 6:20 PM, gswartz <gswa...@synergydatasystems.com>wrote:

> That's my problem... I don't know how to do what you've suggested.  If
> it's simply hitting run in eclipse then yes, I've tried it about 50
> times now.  If there's something more to it, then no because I don't
> know how to do it.

Thats no problem,

Follow this step by step process to uninstall your app from emulator.

1) Start your emulator by selecting it from sdk and avd manager.

2) Then, click launcher icon and select settings icon.

3) Now, select 'Manage Application'.

4) From the list, select your application.

5) And the final step, click uninstall and then ok.

Your application is now uninstalled from the emulator.
Now, try again to run that application.