On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 2:22 AM, matej148 <matejmihal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi to all,
> we want to create SIP application on Android 2.3.3 and have some
> issues with android.sip stack (default sip stack). Our mobile app
> sends register sip packet, but
> 1.) by default OpenIMS core responds 400 Bad request P-Visited-Network-
> ID Header missing

Never used OpenIMS, but this seems like a server configuration problem.
Remove the P-Visited-Network-ID requirement, and it will probably work.
Normally, the server will respond with 403 Not authorized, and the the client
will send the authorization headers. Since it doesn't get that far, it fails
to register. BTW, I don't think you can send the authorization header
preemptively with the default Android SIP stack. IIRC, you can't
set custom headers either, so either you configure your server to
work with the Android stack, or use another, more flexible stack and
API.