On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 12:20 AM, matej148 <matejmihal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Nikolay, thank you for your answer, but we are almost sure that
> OpenIMS works well.

Maybe it does, but your current configuration seems to be
incompatible with Android. You could try to change or
customize it a bit to make it compatible, if possible.

> Could you recommend us good SIP stack for Android
> 2.3.3 please? We tried J-SIP (works for creating java app server on PC
> but for android - Conversion to dalvik format failed with error 1),

The reasons for the conversion error could range from an incorrect
project configuration, to a Java library incompatible with Android.
You might want to check the full message/trace, etc.

> NGN stack (good for 2.1 android app).

If it works on 2.1, it should work on 2.3 as well.

I've only used the native stack, so not very familiar
with other libraries. You might want to look into
siproid, if you are OK with GPL:

http://code.google.com/p/sipdroid/