Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 00:16:23 -0700
From: paulelsne...@googlemail.com
To: android-developers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [android-developers] Re: Desktop Sharing of my pc on my Android
mobile??

Hi,this depends on the OS of your PC.For windows you had recognised that your
mouse cursor is not part of the captured screen. You have to capture the mouse
yourself.        POINT cursorPos;        GetCursorPos(&cursorPos);        float
x = 0;        x = cursorPos.x;         float y = 0;        y = cursorPos.y;
and transmit the data.