I am tryingto build an app that will alert the user in case of an
emergency by playing an audio file. To override situations where the
user may be playing loud music and the emergency announcement may not
be heard by the user (due to sharing of audio h/w with multiple apps),
can I get exclusive access to audio output so only my audio stream is
audible and rest all are stopped/killed/muted? I have tried a lot of
googling and studied the sdk documentation but did not find anything
that can solve my problem. Thanks for your time.