Hi all developers,

I am trying to make a text edit which has the border in harmony with
the background. I set the textedit background the same with its
parent's, but there still  a rectangle border between the text edit
and its parent so far. I already did some searches but there still not
any good news so far.

I wonder if android allows developers to make such a text edit like
that or not. I understand there should be something between a text
edit and its parent so the users and distinguish them, but my case is
quite special.

Does anyone have experience in this problem before? Do you have any
suggestion for my case? I really appreciate any help or suggestion.

Thanks,
Leo