I have a class which is derived from 'BroadcastReceiver'.
Here I've signed up for screen-off, screen-on, battery-changed and
user-present intents.

I want to know how my class receives messages.

Are they received in the order they were raised?

Or is there a chance that messages could arrive out of order.

Ex. assume the screen was on. Now I switch it off, and immediately switch
it back on. Then I switch it off immediately. Then I switch it on
immediately.
I'm talking about this whole sequence of events happening in less than a
second.

In this case will I be receiving the messages in this order:
1. Off
2. On
3. Off
4. On

Is there any chance they can be out of order?

Thanks