I tried the smsto:uri method. It works fine, but does not allow me to
attach the picture that I am passing with the intent.
"it.setType("image/jpeg");" causes my application to crash, and without
this line of code, it would not attach an image file with the intent.

My client has now agreed to let a chooser be there. But I now want the
chooser to show choices that can send mms only, and omit other
applications. I think, correct me if wrong, getting list of all packages
for the intent, and making a custom dialog box to pick one of the package
would get me through right?

I was wondering if there was a shorter way :(