On Wednesday, March 28, 2012 10:45:27 AM UTC-4, Rob Jackson wrote:

> And Nadeem, I certainly appreciate hearing all angles/opinions, but
> perhaps you should be a bit more open minded regarding the possibility that
> other people have different opinions than you're own? And they might be
> right? I know (first hand) of app developers facing issues/problems with
> this, which is why I began researching in the first place.

Of course there could be a few developers facing this issue. But as I said,
I don't see Google getting involved in this. There is a lot of history that
would validate this. Nothing to do with me being open minded or not, just
simple facts that have come to pass.

To say it's a non story is a bit premature. And given the above, probably
> wrong. In the very least I think it's an interesting discussion.

It may be premature but nothing I have seen in this discussion that would
make it wrong. And I agree, it is an interesting discussion but one that
does not belong here. This a place for technical matters regarding Android
development.