If you won't get a response, there is nothing you can do about it.  When I
had a problem like this, I even tried visiting the Google offices here in
Singapore and speak to the MD, but still couldn't get anybody with any
authority to talk to me.  The very nice receptionist told me that this
happens quite a bit.

That said, your best chance is if you send you stories to one of the Blogs
-- hopefully one day, one of them will pick up somebody's story and the bad
image will force Google to change their "support" policy.  But don't hold
your breath -- support, if anything has gotten worse now.  They even took
down the Support Forum and your only option is to send form letters which
don't even get answered the majority of the time.