This is totally insane they just ban my unlocker application .......

For the exact same reason as the old paying application ....

This unlocker is a simple application that does nothing but only it's
presence is checked by the free application.

The free application is still here.

They just don't want me to sell application but there's no problem to take
my 25$ for my account.

Any other company than Google would be in big troubles for acting like
this, but here it's a monster company against indie dev, why bother
answering them .....